Re: [NTLK] MacWorld 2004

From: Hannes Wolf (TeddyTheBear_at_magnet.at)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 01:13:08 PST

Christopher Dean wrote:

> Just wondering who on the list will be attending MW 2004? I'm coming
> from
> Australia to attend the IT Conference (thanks to an Apple scholarship)
> and
> it would be great to meet some US Newton users.

I will come all the way from Vienna/Austria to visit MacWorld Expo, as
every now since 1986. I guess I will stay from the 2nd to the 17th of
January, as the flight is the major part of the cost, and staying in SF
costs me nearly the same as in Vienna.

Greetings from Austria. Hannes Wolf (CyBear).

P.S.: I miss the times, where I have been volunteering at the Apple
booth to show people the wonders and magic of Newton...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html