Re: [NTLK] Stowaway cable

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 09:53:01 PST

Received my stowaway cable from Daniel about two days ago and have been typing away using my collapsible keyboard. Very Very quieter than the Newton Keyboard. I went to the local Bakers Square and took out my MP2100 in my original Newton case proped her up connect the stowaway cable,took out my collapsible hooked it up with ease, powered the MP, found the stowaway package tap connect and away I type! I am using it as I type. even the Four keys I have to the right work which makes this neat. The Keys say Date, Phone, To Do, and Memo and YES when you hit those keys that's where it takes you to on your MP!!! Pretty exciting huh! I just wanted the list to know the Daniel has come through again an recommend him highly. Just wanted to share with the list. Are there any other tricks that I should know about on the collapsible?

Robert Maeda Serna
sent using a Newton MessagePad 2100

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html