Re: [NTLK] MacWorld 2004

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 07:34:31 PST

I go on Friday (last day) I take the train up from San Jose, bum around the
Expo all morning. Then my wife and son come up after his
school gets out, this works out good, as they can see the expo for a couple
hours, which is plenty for them. We then have a great dinner,
and have accommodations for the night in a hotel, then Saturday we do your
typical site seeing stuff. It's come to be a ritual mini-vacation I always
look forward to. Hope to see some of you there.

Greg

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html