Re: [NTLK] wondering about dashboard - Moving Relations data

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 10:08:48 PST

From: Larry Zasitko <l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] wondering about dashboard

Raymond,

I had some problems initially and sent email to Pete Mitchell and he sent me
a really good article written on how to move files, I will see if I can find
it and if so will email it to you.

Larry

- Larry, I wonder if that might be something worth posting at the
WikiWikiNewt http://guelph.unna.org/wikiwikinewt . Perhaps you could write
a how-to and put it up there?

Cheers,

'Kasko