[NTLK] My battery issues

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 11:30:23 PST

It just occurred to me today, that I haven't recharged or replaced my
MP2000U battery in at least three weeks. I am using a sled with NiMh
2100AH cells. Man, they just keep running.

I think it was in the 40% range for at least 10 days. Now it's in the
high twenties, but It runtime really is incredible.

I still haven't done anything with my rechargeable pack which was
intermittently cutting out and giving me the "your newton restarted
because the battery was dead" message, even though batmon was still
reading like 50%. Must be a dead cell I guess.

I will attempt to refurb it using Frank's excellent directions with
some solder tab batteries of the same kind I am using in my sled.

The Newton is AMAZING.

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html