Re: [NTLK] wondering about dashboard

From: Raymond Kloss (raykloss_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 09:32:26 PST

On Tuesday, November 04, 2003, at 09:57AM, Larry Zasitko <l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net> wrote:

>Some of the other programs on my 2100:
>Relations by Peter Mitchell which is a great little family tree program.

I think Relations is one of the best programs for the Newt. Does anyone know of a way to get the data out (or sync) with a desktop GED program? That would be a Newt Sync module I would pay for. I'll look into getting the soup over. They did have a program for serial connection, but I never got it to work well.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html