[NTLK] Keyboard Questions

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 23:08:58 PST

I have started using my Newton Keyboard more. I have a couple
questions. First, I heard once there was a package that would
automatically switch a 2x00 Newton to portrait mode when a keyboard is
plugged in. Anyone know anything about this, as in the name? Also, in
Notes, any ideas on how to make new outline topics and subtopics
without grabbing the stylus and using it?

I am also curious about add-ons to NewtWorks - are there any that are
worth while?

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html