Re: [NTLK] 48418 error

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 17:21:13 PST

Hi all,

I have been a long time user of Newton's (OMP, 110, 120, 2100 and now an
Emate) and really like them a lot, in fact both my wife and one of my boys
uses one of the Newton's.

Anyways, I just got a Emate. I had all my standard packages and contacts etc
on the 2100. I spent the time to beam around 400 contacts to the Emate.
Later I added a package called birthday reminder and it has created
duplicate slips for most of the people and now I can't delete them. When I
try I get a 48418 error. I have trashpak and had a look through the soups
etc and can't find the one for names, thought I would just delete the whole
soup and rebeam them to the Emate. I could I suppose erase the card which
will take care of the problem (I think) but don't want to rebeam everything
or reload everything. Any ideas? Name of the names soup? I have all data on
the card not internal as I am waiting for a memory upgrade for the Emate.
The contact list on the 2100 is fine with no duplicates.

Is there a list somewhere on the net with all the error codes. I know there
is a package or a book (not sure) but would like just a plain old text file.

Larry Zasitko

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html