[NTLK] Newton MP stuff!

From: Ted Ramsden (tramsden_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 18:29:56 PDT

I was cleaning out the storage room @ the Firehall today, when I came
across a few of the boxes that our Message pads came in (we are currently
using 25 2100's in service) There is a small plastic ziplock parts bag that
has the little round button that should have an apple on it, but these have
little newton logos ?? Also, there are a bunch of back door clips ( about
30 pair ) rubber feet , I/O port doors and Screen cover doors ! Is there a
market for these things or should I just toss them in the dumpster ?

Ted

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html