[NTLK] Moving sound notes to the Mac ? (again)

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 23:25:56 PDT

I grabbed a demo copy of BinHex and tried that
Mostly worked, although larger files give me grief
A single 5 minute file would sometimes encode OK (although into a LOT
of smaller files) and sometimes not

Well .... I have 78 minutes recorded
I tried Binhex on it and .... no dice .... there is NO way this will
work. It always fails quickly like. I assume I'm out of memory on my
card and Newt

It bails on me so fast I'm convinced it has done nothing (in fact there
IS nothing in newt works where it normally puts encoded files)

It there no other way to move a recording note to the Mac ?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html