Re: [NTLK] Emate's ugly step-sister...

From: Karl and Kathleen (kapri_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 08:38:01 PDT

I have just noticed a lot more Dell's in the schools I've been in. I
was teaching a class at my local University this past semester and was
surprised to see the use of PC's in the RTV dept. They plan on phasing
out the Macs. Our whole county school system went to Dell. My local
middle school uses Adobe premier with the Dells for their Television
classes. I have yet to see OSX running on anything other than my home
computer.

  I agree that Apple hardware is a better investment, in the long run.
I don't see too many PC's that were discontinued in 1995 still in good
working condition, like my performa 6360.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html