Re: [NTLK] Why did I just get a NTLK2 message/spam?

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 04:32:38 PDT

The list was active.
Guess I missed resetting it. I cant imagine it happening by itself.

Its been set to inactive.

As far as not needing it.
Thats where I disagree.
Next time NTLK goes down, some people will be glad to have it.
I think I'll keep it.
As much as some real techie folks hate commercial alternatives It has
saved this lists collective Butt more than once.
I know I'll get bashed and called names for that opinion.
But I have been proven correct more than once (remember being hosted at
Planet Newton)
The back up list is a good thing to have around.

Rich
TON

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html