Re: [NTLK] iPOD, 30 Gig.....

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 13:01:46 PDT

>Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 00:45:06 -0400
>From: "Jeffrey M. Swiger" <N8NOE_at_comcast.net>

>so I had to find the Number... WOW!.. If Apple would Incorporate some
>of the Newton
>Technologies, They'd never make enough of these things!... Picture a
>FULL Touch
>Screen on the iPOD, and a way to edit the Calendar/To-Do's/Etc..... The
>sound is good
>and the 30Gig Version I got has the remote and Base for connecting..
>This is really something!..

I think there is something wrong with your line-breaking ;)

Well, what I picture is a 10" slate that actually has no internal HD
(or only as an option), but loads of memory, and a FireWire connector
to hook up the iPod. That would be something. Cost would be low(er),
the device would be smaller & lighter, and one could still connect
the iPod and use the screen for iTunes visuals in the lazy moments.
Nothing can replace the Green Machine yet, although I use a Sony
Ericsson P800 for contacts & dates now (not as good, by far, but very
portable, so I can have it with me at all times). With the P800
iSyncing via BlueTooth to the slate one could also leave the phone in
the bag, and still work all the contacts, dates, SMS...

Oliver *sigh*

--
Product will be hot after heating.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html