Re: [NTLK] Engineering Software

From: Gregory Sahli (sahlgre_at_iit.edu)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 11:21:41 PDT

Don't forget Calc++. It has lots of conversions built-in.
It's available at:
www.unna.org/unna/applications/calculator/

It was released to this list as freeware a few years ago, but I don't
see the notice of that in the readme file. Does anyone have the email
from the author to the list, with a reg. code?

HTH Greg

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html