Re: [NTLK] NCU has gone insane

From: Manuel Probsthain (newtontalk_at_mischpappe.net)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 09:09:05 PDT

Me too. Mac OS 9.2.2 serial connection fails with 'Failure 12' on both
of my macs (PM5400 and PM7300) when I select it in the prefs and press
'OK', AppleTalk over Ethernet works fine.
Same problem with OS 9.1. I use the german versions of NCU 1.0.1 and Mac
OS, under 7.5.5 it works...

Any suggestions?!?

Manu

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html