Re: [NTLK] question about using Nitro/IrDA and such

From: Bograt (bograt__at_talk21.com)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 07:26:13 PDT

On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 03:11 pm, Nathan Turnage wrote:

> Hey guys and gals,
> I have a question about using Nitro/IrDA and such. I just bought a Sony
> Ericsson T68i and I would like to know how to get the two of them
> talking. Whether that means sending vCards back and forth, surfing the
> web, checking email, anything. I have all the software (IC/VC,
> nHTTPlib,
> Nitro, the updated NIE module) on my OMP2100. Can anyone help me? Is
> there any documentation at all, anywhere? Thanks in advance.
> Keep the Green.
> -Nate

www.40hz.org has everything you need, including testing etc. The progs
are: Nitro for the web, and ICVC or something like that for sending
iCals and vCards between devices, IRDA is pretty quick though I have
not got a T68i, instead on my new phone I spent hours inserting full
names and addresses as well as up to 3 numbers per person onto the
phone from the newt and then found the program to send them with!
Please don't waste your time like I did and instead save yourself a lot
of problems, just make sure you tell it to send as a vCard when using
OBEC or whatever it is called, I can't remember! But read the work
carefully and then try the Nitro Test application, and check to see if
ti corresponds with the test data, otherwise it might be a good idea to
give 40hz the feedback.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html