Re: [NTLK] People Still Recognize the Newton

From: Polenta Marco (Marco.Polenta_at_eurac.edu)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 05:10:24 PDT

> It's amazing at how recognizable the Newton=20
> is, even after all these years since Apple stopped selling them!
>=20
        The same happened to me last week at a Mac digital art convention in =
Italy. I was sitting at the convention's bar typing a tutorial for the =
Newt and OSX for an italian site, and there were a lot of people behind =
me watching my newt. It's strange how there were more people watching ma =
newton than the one who were watching the new iPods... :-)
        The Newt is still so hi-tech...

        Marco

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html