Re: [NTLK] Printer Question.

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 12:50:51 PDT

Quoting David Mills <solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com>:

> Hello All,
> Just two very short simple questions I hope!
>
> First, the school I teach at has a HP LaserJet 2100 IRDA printer and I
> would
> like to know if there is a driver for my Newt and this printer and where I
> could find it. I have checked out the Print Pack 2 too.

If you are using a 2000, 2100, or eMate, then yes, you should be able to use
it. Install this:

http://www.unna.org/unna/drivers/printer/HP-IrDA/

And set up your printer in Prefs or your Owner's Info accordingly.

"There's nothing, nothing better than / that small computer with a pen.
Because one thing I can't abide / Hardware that won't let me decide." -FG
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html