Re: [NTLK] Printer Question.

From: Ronald Uphoff (rauphoff_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 12:24:32 PDT

On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 02:49 PM, David Mills wrote:

> First, the school I teach at has a HP LaserJet 2100 IRDA printer and I=20=

> would
> like to know if there is a driver for my Newt and this printer
You ought to give it a try using the HP LaserJet 5MP driver already in=20=

your Newton. I use the HP DeskJet 340 driver for printing to my HP=20
Photosmart 1215 printer with my MP2100. My kids print from it also=20
using their eMates. Although for the eMate you will need the "HP IrDA=20
printers" driver; it's on UNNA.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html