Re: [NTLK] eMate Ethernet Card Trouble

From: Matt Janeczek (MJJ14_at_aol.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 00:33:49 PDT

 Hmmm, we might have slightly different versions of the OS, I'm assuming you
are using a non US version? But I basically am using the equivalent to a
589DT driver...how u are.
Sylvain Bouju wrote:

on 18/05/03 7:42, Matt Janeczek at MJJ14_at_aol.com[1] wrote:

>Thanks for the info, trouble is, I already changed the settings in the
>prefs, and still the same thing.

OK, but I wanted to be sure of that, seing your problem...

And what card settings have you choosed for your 3CXE589DT?
For me, the good one is: "3Com3C589D PC Card"

--
Sylvain Bouju
sylvain_at_bouju.net[2]