Re: [NTLK] Connection options

From: Rich Oliver (rich_at_mtgapmac.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 13:38:09 PDT

OK....

That is, I believe, a LocalTalk/AppleTalk cable. You need a printer cable,
which you should be able to get from an OfficeDepot or the like. Ask for an
Apple printer cable, for an ImageWriter, or StyleWriter. If it's from Apple,
it will have an Apple symbol on both ends; if it's from Belkin, the part
number should be F2V024-06, or it should have an IMG-II tag wrapped around
the cable.

Rich

--
Mt Gap Macintosh & PC