[NTLK] Newton Bits

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 11:53:51 PDT

HOPE I DIDNT MISS OUT ALREADY. I AM A LIL BEHIND IN MY EMAIL.READING.
TIA

LAG

David Mills <solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:
Hi All,
I was on Hotline and found a Stuffit file (6.3MB) full of Newton Goodies. It
is full of a lot of utilities and some old software I havenšt seen before
and a few serial numbers. It may be of use to some of you.

If you want to email me at;

solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com

With subject being:

Newton Bits

Išll leave it a couple of days and do a bulk mailing. Remember it is 6.3MB
though.

Regards

David Mills

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html