Re: [NTLK] We're Idiots

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 07:23:49 PDT

on 05/16/03 10:13 AM, Bograt at bograt__at_talk21.com wrote:

>> where every week
>> all those folks verbally abuse the PM! ;-)
>>
> The news?
> Oh, 'Have I Got News For You'

Not the news. In the States, on one of the C-SPAN channels they broadcast
that weekly session of Parliment where the PM shows up and has to field
questions/respond to tirades/etc.

> But what about Ali G? I hear from the press that in the USA people fail
> to understand him?

Never heard of him. Perhaps not carried on anything I regularly watch, as I
refuse to pay extra for 3x10^6 digital channels when I don't even watch more
than a fraction of the 80 or so channels on conventional cable.

- Eric.

I like animals.  They taste good!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html