Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 01:33:19 PDT

on 5/16/03 7:06 AM, Alan O'Neil at alan_oneil_at_attbi.com wrote:

> All I see in WannaBe is a blank page with the title "You are an idiot!"....
> Hey, look! It's a website that DOESN'T require me to have more than just
> text! [Alan hops along to some site that's more Quadra-friendly]
>
> What's all the fuss about? ;)

I think this is the heart of the problem. On Bograt's computer, it was a
bouncing screen that he easily dismissed, and thought funny. Unfortunately,
on other computers (seemingly Windows-based) it wreaked irreversible havoc,
which is something Bograt could not have foreseen, based on his own
experiences. Such is the universal standard that is the world wide web. Oh
well, back to the drawing board, I suppose...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland