Re: [NTLK] Paperback & '61 errors

From: Mark Bock (markbvt_at_adelphia.net)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 05:54:12 PDT

>For all the Paperback users... I'm using Paperback to create some
>books and I'm trying make a Table of Contents. It seems simple
>enough, but I can't get it to work. Books are created properly,
>just without the supposed TOC. I've read the documentation and it's
>pretty self explanatory, but I have yet to create a Paperbacked book
>with a TOC...

I have another Paperback question. Okay, two actually.

First, does anyone know where to get Paperback 2.0? The .sit archive
on UNNA doesn't decompress for some reason.

Second, does anyone else continually have '61 errors when scrolling
through books created by Paperback? I have the '61 memory fix
installed and I still get these errors all the time.

Thanks.

--mark

--
. . . . .