Re: [NTLK] Connecting to a PC]

From: Ben Klang (ben_at_alkaloid.net)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 07:44:37 PDT

It indeed sounds like you have "Extras" as the backdrop. To select an
icon, tap and hold until it highlights. Then you can use the Folder
button to store it in a different folder, or the Envelope button to
perform actions on it (Delete, Beam, Mail, etc...). ALso, to clarify
the cable types, din8 is a round connector for old Mac serial ports,
while DB9 is a roughly rectangular (trapezoidal really) connector for
old PC serial ports.

Hope that helps,

-BAK

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html