Re: [NTLK] Two Questions...

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 01:20:08 PDT

On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 04:27 Europe/Amsterdam, Martin Joseph
wrote:
>> On a 2100 this isn't possible since it's silkscreened on the housing
>> :-(
> Not true. My 2100 has the Apple logo on a little round metal
> medallion. I believe these are later models, closer to the Newton Inc
> debacle.

Interesting, so does your 2100 have the 'Newton Technology' on the
other side.
Are there two versions of the 2100? Mine is, and all the ones I had in
the past have been, definitely silkscreened and not the same as a 2000
(which has a much nicer 3d logo)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html