Re: [NTLK] Upgrading an MP 2000 - How to Install??

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 21:09:16 PDT

Hi Joey
I used this method to upgrade my 2000. I followed the steps in David
Humphreys site
http://www.members.tripod.com/mrpcbman/Backlight.htm
  for backlight replacement. Worked fine for me and was not difficult.
Just set up a controlled work area and be systematic. There are some
very small screws. It helps to print out the instructions wit pictures.
Good luck
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html