Re: [NTLK] Creation of an off topic list?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 00:50:47 PDT

On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 05:23 Europe/Amsterdam, Robert JA Basilio
Jr. wrote:
> Like everyone in this list, I prefer to read, reply to, and receive
> mail
> about the Newton, not about a basketball game, for instance, however
> wild
> that basketball game might be.

And like every time this subject comes up the conclusions seems to be
the same;
some OT is fine but if the thread becomes to heated (in general
political) or drags on for too long (or worse, those two combined) it
becomes quite boring for the rest.

In the end it will always ask for some consideration for the other list
members from the people that are keeping the thread alive...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html