[NTLK] SONUG Meeting postponed until May 18th

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 12:41:21 PDT

Because I'm a bonehead and didn't realize that this coming Sunday was Mother's
Day here in North America, the SONUG meeting has been postponed until the
following Sunday, May 18. Time will be 2pm and the location will likely be a
cafe in downtown Toronto. Stay Tuned.

"There's nothing, nothing better than / that small computer with a pen.
Because one thing I can't abide / Hardware that won't let me decide." -FG
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html