Re: [NTLK] Non-working 2100 Sale

From: eschneck_at_mindspring.com
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 13:02:27 PDT

I would be interested in a very dead 2000 or 2100=2E I want to investigate=

installing an internal audio jack in the pen holder slot

Eric

ps Can we take the piracy and electrocution and other stuff off list

>From: Mike King <mikkel_at_market-research=2Ecom>=20
>
>Jim,=20

?If your efforts in reviving the Newton are not successful, I can give you=

a=20
>semi-functioning Newton to play with, which might be less frustrating=2E =
We=20

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html