Re: [NTLK] Upgrade to 2100?

From: Edward Humes (ehumes_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 12:46:28 PDT

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 10:52 AM, Technoir Support wrote:

> you will certainly want to consider the upgrade. i am awaiting

> a GEM 2100 board, and frankly i can't wait.

I second that: the upgrade is well worth it. for those who don't want
to do it themselves, I had an excellent experience using J&K Sales
upgrade service. They are on the web and offer if for $49 (
www.jksalesinc.com ), plus shipping, but they often list the service on
eBay, where I got the upgrade, parts, service and software updates, for
$39 (the starting price; no one else bid).

Packing was superb, and so was the turnaround: they upgraded and
remailed it the same day it arrived.

I am not affiliated with the company in any way, but have heard good
things about them, am a satisfied customer, and am squeamish 'bout
cracking open my newton. so for me, it was perfect.

Regards,
Ed Humes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html