[NTLK] Newton -> OS X question

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 15:19:10 PDT

        First the background: a week ago I bought a immaculate Newton
2000 and accessories. In trying to install the various Mac
accessories for pre-OS X I managed to damage the 0S 9 boot partition
so that I can no longer boot my Powerbook in OS 9. So, I'm limited
to OS X and a Keyspan Serial Adaptor for now.
        I have tried setting up Escale (I've had a series of
"unexpectedly quit" adventures, and I seem prone to error -28009 when
installing packages), NewTen (works well) and NewtSync (looks fine so
far). However, I can't seem to figure out what program or programs
I'll need to get NewtWorks documents into the Powerbook to do further
work on them, or to get documents back into the Newton, under OS X.
I may have missed something in the FAQ's I have read--can anyone
suggest how I can pull this off? Thanks!

--
Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net