Re: [NTLK] A quickie

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 10:48:16 PDT

On 02/05/03 13:16, "David Mills" <solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Any experienced folk know where I can find the patch to remove the update
> option from my 2100. I ve had it but lost it. Also, I have a file in my
> Storage area that will not delete (or disappear). What do I need to get rid
> of it?

Check on UNNA for that patch. I have no idea what it is, but if it exists,
it's most likely there.

As for your storage area, if you still have the application that created
that storage icon on your Newton, you won't be able to make it disappear
from Extras. The only thing you can do is remove all entries in that storage
icon. You would have to remove the app from your Newton to do that.

-Laurent.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html