Re: [NTLK] iPod mutates - and a question

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 23:25:00 PDT

>Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 09:51:52 -0400
>From: Mark Rollins <mark_at_mrollins.com>

>Is it me or am I the only one who - when listening to even a high bitrate
>MP3 on a very good stereo system - thinks the sound quality is DRECK
>compared to the original vinyl or CD?

No, you are not alone. Even 320kbps MP3s lack resolution and stage in
direct comparison. If you have good ears a decent stereo /
headphone-amplifier & cans combo will be enough to make this very
clear.

Oliver :)

--
I can see by your coat my friend that you're from the other side
There's just one thing I got to know