Re: [NTLK] Soybo

From: Adam Tow (tow_at_tow.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 17:21:53 PST

Jens and all:

Yes, XML-RPC is another way to access Soybo and Soyvices. The XML-RPC
response and error formats are used to pass data back and forth in the
server and soyvices, though I've abstracted that for the most part from
the developer.

Right now, the preferred way to talk to Soybo is via a web/http
front-end. In the future, there will be support for WSDL (Web Service
Description Language) for different representations of Soyvices on
different types of devices.

-adam

--
Adam Tow <adam_at_tow.com>