Re: [NTLK] [OT] the lazyness was:How do you use your Newton?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 15:09:10 PST

>Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:26:32 +0100
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] How do you use your Newton?

>on 27.03.2003 21:59 Uhr, Oliver Brose at oliver.brose_at_t-online.de typed
>vigorously:
>
> > but I am *hot* on the Sony-Erricson P800,

>Too bad &%!?*=A7 Vodafone still does not
> > sell that phone in Germany. Shame on them!

>Why not go with T-Online?

T-Mobile? Well, I am a bit averse to their pricing strategies, I
somewhat fail to understand them. I recently did a little check up,
and all of them evil providers seem to eat your children one way or
the other, so I might as well stay with Vodafone for reasons of
lazyness. I should spend more time on my studies, get rich, buy
phones at full retail *harrharr*

Oliver ;)

PS: reading over that other posting of mine, I feel I really need to
buff up my english..really..bad, really bad.

--
http://www.fuckmicrosoft.com/
Educate yourself.