[NTLK] syncing query...

From: ben mccorkle (mccorkle.12_at_osu.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 05:30:23 PST

all--

a quick and (likely) pointless question:

once .mac became a pay-for service, i opted to move to one of the
poor-folks' options--in my case, i use the yahoo "suite" of apps (email,
briefcase, notepad, calendar, etc.) b/c it suits my needs plenty fine
(despite it being adware, the price is certainly right).

yahoo offers a watered-down version of the data-syncing software
intellisync, which works w/ palm devices, outlook lotus, and act (i find it
useful for my palm data). has anyone else played around w/it, and would it
be within the realm of feasibility/possibility to develop something like
this for the newton platform?

regards,
ben mccorkle

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html