Re: [NTLK] Battery Behavior Problem

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 00:12:24 PST

I would recommend you to buy 4 AA NiMh cells with at least 1500mAh and use
them instead the battery pack.
If you put a little peace of lastic on the bottom of your Newt between the
cells where the switch is located in order to depress the switch when the
cells are in, you can even charge the cells inside the Newt.

One hint: take care about the contacts between the Newt and the charging
station. It is a good idea to clean them from time to time.

Cheers
Johannes

SNIP

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html