Re: [NTLK] Soybo

From: Adam Tow (tow_at_tow.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 10:44:04 PST

Eric:

>The one thing I haven't seen... does it incorporate/build upon
>Rendezvous to allow discovery of what the computer you're connecting to
>offers?

This is something that I have thought about but didn't have the time to
get into the first release. The next major or point release will allow the
user to optionally publish an RSS feed of services that are available for
the machine. This will allow people to chain together Soyvices across
different computers over the network. i.e. get file from this computer and
print it to this computer on different networks

Since Soybo is a web application, if you have a VirtualHost defined for
the site, it will show up as a Rendezvous HTTP item in Rendezvous-savvy
applications.

-adam

--
Adam Tow <adam_at_tow.com>