Re: [NTLK] Help! Still can't get wireless!!

From: Karl and Kathleen Prihoda (kapri_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 10:21:16 PST

Yes, the G4 was connected.
The D-link is a wireless router with 4 ports for non-wireless
components.

There don't seem to be any configurable controls for the router itself.
  The Mac install instructions just say to enable DHCP and the computer
will find it and configure as needed. I called D-Link and they had
absolutely no idea what to do with the Newton (obviously).

I am on a Time Warner cable modem in Orlando Florida.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html