Re: [NTLK] You want errors? I raise you -48406!

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 07:13:54 PST

On 3/27/03 8:55 PM, "Ray Kloss" <raykloss_at_mac.com> wrote:

> This is beyond me. I have almost always gotten this error when trying to
> launch Time Zones. I did an internal backup, brainwipe, and restore, and it's
> still there. Is it possible there is another package modifying the soup to
> produce this error?
>
> I have done something in the past to fix this, but can't remember it. Never
> need TZ unless I travel.
>
> Ray

I am thinking it is a corrupted data that you backed-up and restored! Open
up your STORAGE area. In there you'll see the storage for the time zones. Go
ahead & delete it. (tap it. It will open and show you where everyone is
stored, how much space, etc.) Tell it to delete. It'll go bye!) then try
your time zones. You will need to re-enter the ones that were not part of
the Newt!

Let me know how it goes!

Timothy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html