Re: [NTLK] CF card and adaptor

From: Jeremy Wood (woodjd_at_whitman.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 02:09:28 PST

On Saturday, Mar 29, 2003, at 01:25 US/Pacific, Paul Guyot wrote:
> asn't able to work on ATA Support recently because I was sinking
> under university work and I couldn't find a whole afternoon to dive
> into the code (compiling ATA Support takes an hour).

It takes an hour to compile? What host machine are you compiling on?
It's not that large of a piece of code, is it?

I'm not at all familiar with Newton programming, but I'm surprised that
compilation takes that long.

Do we need to find you a faster compile box? Not that it would
magically free up weekends or afternoons...

Jeremy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html