Re: [NTLK] [OT] [Expose'] Poutine: Elaborate French-Canadian Ruseor Complete Hoax?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 07:01:55 PST

on 03/28/03 9:48 AM, Scott Clitheroe at scott_at_clitheroe.ca wrote:

> Another little known fact (for people outside of eastern Canada) is that
> fresh curds should squeak when you munch on them (they are tasty on their
> own)... similar to the squeak the newt gives off when you hold the pen down
> and highlight items (at least on my 120)

What??? You mean these poor things are actually living organisms squeaking
in sheer terror at the last instant of their lives as you heartlessly
consume them alive???

Cool.

Just imagine what they sound like when you crush a bunch of them together in
preparation for aging their rotting corpses to make a brick of cheese!

:-)

- Eric.

I like animals.  They taste good!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html