Re: [NTLK] [OT] [Expose'] Poutine: Elaborate French-Canadian Ruseor Complete Hoax?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 06:19:37 PST

on 03/27/03 11:42 PM, Paul Nuernberger at newton_at_thenuernbergers.com wrote:

> For those of us in the US, 'cheese curds' are most likely to be found in or
> near those Amish and Mennonite communities spread throughout the land (but
> mostly east of the Mississippi).
>
> I have found them in Illinois and Pennsylvania at least.

I'd not thought of that. I may just check that out...

> Or, as has been suggested, Wisconsin. Quite a few very good cheese
> companies in that state will sell either over the phone or the web.

Wouldn't you just end up with 'blue cheese' by the time it gets shipped to
you?? :-)

- Eric.

Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is
one more  than the number you have currently done. This is true at any
point in time.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html