Re: [NTLK] Mysterious goings on

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 23:57:25 PST

I would suggest to deactivate (freeze) all additional packages and
extensions in order to find out if one of them is the reason that prevents
your Newt from starting up.
You can also hold the stylus near the lower left corner during startup to
prevent loading extensions.
If this is successful then re-activate step by step package by package and
try again.

Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html