Re: [NTLK] How do you use your Newton?

From: Ben Sanford (dethl_at_gamebox.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 21:52:57 PST

Nice to see that I'm not the only high schooler using a newton!

It's really handy to be able to sketch semi-complex calculus problems
onto my 2100 and look back at it at will. I'm using it in english a
little, and in computer technician/network technician, I'm hooking it
up to the internet and downloading different games and such :P

As soon as I learn more on programming (in general and about the
newton), I want to port some really cool apps over, one being a TI-89
emulator, another being a game boy emulator.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html