Re: [NTLK] [OT] [Expose'] Poutine: Elaborate French-Canadian Ruse or Complete Hoax?

From: Peter Fraser (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 14:26:42 PST

ok, i found it.

so it's about midway between montreal and quebec. about how many minutes by car out of Montreal is that?

unfortunately we're going to be coming up from NY state to Montreal from the opposite direction. anything in Montreal or southwest of there?

alternatively, who can give me a airtight case to use in convincing my lovely wife and two small kids that this dish is worth the extra trip, keeping in mind that by that time i'll have already driven them about 150 miles to see...an Expos game!

-- Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html