Re: [NTLK] [OT] [Expose'] Poutine: Elaborate French-Canadian Ruse or Complete Hoax?

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 13:57:07 PST

Googling for "Le Poutinier":

778 Rue Principale
Saint-Albert, QC J0A 1E0
819.353.1655

Unfortunately the map link yields nothing. Or the middle of Quebec,
about the same thing.

You could try this link:

http://qc.finditincanada.ca/app/search?qry=poutine

or:

http://www.quebecregion.com/e/
recherche.asp?KW=poutine&x=0&y=0&iViewPage=1

This is about the best map I could find:

http://tinyurl.com/8auz

No kidding!

Anyone got a long/lat for it?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html