Re: [NTLK] [OT] [Expose'] Poutine: Elaborate French-Canadian Ruse or Complete Hoax?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 13:00:00 PST

on 03/27/03 3:51 PM, Peter Cameron at pdwc_at_sympatico.ca wrote:

>> And, no doubt, there's somebody from the outer
>> reaches of Canuckistan that will assert the only
>> *proper* poutine is made from moose...
> Only if you insist on making your cheese curds from moose milk or prefer moose
> gravy. And I think that's supposed to be 'Soviet Canuckistan'.

Yeah, moose gravy with perhaps tough rubbery bits of the choicest moose
filet (oops, another French word) still in it. Oh, and the "freedom" fries
need to be deep fried in moose lard...

(Mind you, moose bites can be pretty nasty...)

- Eric.

You can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you can't make him think...
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html